A fully serviceable check cone valve, the 561 is utilized within vertical applications only.
Designed and manufactured by Georg Fischer, the Cone Check 561 Valve is 100% leakproof with design factors to make sure the valve closes tightly:- The check cone has the contour of a spherical surface in the sealing zone, and the double bearing of the cone prevents tilting.
The GF type 561 Check Valve is most commonly used in water plumbing systems, chemical processing industries and also in cooling applications
- Designed for easy installation and removal
- Vibration free even at high flow velocity
- Flow-optimised return cone, double guided
- For vertical installation
- Compact installaiton length, same as ball valve type 546
- Z length, end connectors and union nuts not compatible with type 360
- Sealing at a minimum water column of 2m
Union Nut Mounted