PN16 Copper Press Flange Adapter - Pegler
A copper press-fit flange adapter that enables time and labour saving. The fitting is kitemarked approved - BS EN 8537:2010, with a pressure rating of 16 bar across a temperature range of -24°C to 110°C.
Fitted with black moulded EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Dien Monomer rubber) sealing rings with a maximum operating pressure of 16 bar and operational temperature of -20 °C to +110 °C.
Suitable for use in potable water solutions, plant room systems and steam condensate recovery systems. Pegler fittings are manufacturer guaranteed for 25 years when correctly assembled alongside other manufacturers’ pipeline components conforming to the specified standard.
- Temperature range of -24°C to 110°C
- Rapid jointing technique ensures time and labour saving compared to traditional jointing methods.
- Heat free jointing saving time on labour
- BSI Kitemark approved (BS 8537:2010) from 12mm to 108mm
- Pressure rating 16 bar across the temperature range (PN16)
- Drinking water
- Purified water
- Cooling water
- Boosted cold water
- Plant rooms
- Steam condensate