Georg Fischer DN50-DN300 PVC 565 Butterfly Valve with Electric Actuator 24V/230V
The Butterfly Valve 565 is Georg Fischer's latest Plastic Butterfly Valve that is proven to out perform metal valves at every turn.
Designed for a multitude of applications, the Butterfly Valve 565 is arguably the best choice of valve for optimizing pipe lines constructed for water applications.
In comparison to it's metal counterparts, the Butterfly Valve 565 offers cheaper maintenance costs due to its superior, Swiss quality materials and a design that is built to last.
Quick and easy to install, the range is highly durable with minimal maintenance required throughout the length of its service life.
- Short Installation length
- Light weight
- Corrosion resistant
- High p/T performance
A sustainable choice
With businesses experiencing increasing demand to opt for sustainable, environmentally viable solutions, the Butterfly Valve 565 is a sound option for a greener pipeline line construction. The valve's durability and corrosion resistance equates to a longer service life, meaning that energy and resources in its production are kept to a minimum. The plastic used to construct the valves is light weight requiring fewer resources to transport and install, unlike it's metal equivalents
With Electric Actuator 24V/230V
Lightweight, quick and easy to install, the Georg Fischer Electric Actuator is the latest generation of actuators offering plenty of comprehensive figurations for the user. Mechanised by an electric motor, data matrix code stores all technical information for individual valves, enabling full traceability for each butterfly valve that benefits from an GF actuator.
Wafer-style, Intermediate installation butterfly valve, type 565 PVDF/PA-GF with hand lever.
Flange standard metric/ANSI/BS/JIS
Suitable for ABS, PVC-U, PVC-C, ecoFit and PROGEF Systems.
- Installation length: EN558 row 20,ISO 5752 row 20, API 609 table 2
- Flange standards: ISO 7005 PN10/16, EN 1092 PN10/16, DIN 2501 PN10/16, ANSI/ASME B 16.5 Class 150, BS1560:1989 cLASS 125/150; BS 4504 PN10, JIS B 2220 10K, JIS B 2239 10K
- For easy installation and removal
- Voltage 24V AC/DC
- Factory set control range 0-90°
- Heating element, position feedback (Open/Close/Middle)
- Manual override integrated in electric actuator
- Suitable for water and water treatment applications (e.g sea water, drinking water and industrial water)
- Individual configuration
- Hand or pneumatic actuators from GF
- Electric interfaces
- Visual feedback systems
- Fail-safe return unit, monitoring board, position controller, profibus DP board
- Additional manual override between valve and actuator